Saturday, December 24, 2016

A DAY OUT IN SHOREDITCH

Before disappearing to the countryside for two weeks over the Christmas period, Matt and I decided to take a break from work and our laptops and go for a walk in London's beautiful Shoreditch. One of the things I love about this area of London is its diversity; one minute you're walking down Brick Lane surrounded by graffiti, the next you're on Columbia Road, which has a very quaint, small town feel about it.

After getting the train to Old Street we headed to Columbia Road to pick up some last minute Christmas presents, unfortunately the gallery that I wanted to visit was closed so we had a wander around the other shops instead before heading to Byron for a burger! We also met a friendly squirrel on our travels!




























Here's a photo of me looking super happy whilst walking to Columbia Road! I do apologise if you're sick of this coat by the way; it's one of my favourite items of clothing and I tend to live in it through winter! I paid just £8 for it in a charity shop about three years ago…. merry Christmas eve by the way! I hope you're all having a wonderful time with your friends, families, boyfriends, girlfriends and/or pets! I've had a lazy day of eating, playing board games and watching Christmas films, I also got my hair cut this morning and took the dog for a walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment